Using our web-site and its subsystems, you commit your information to us.
We understand that this is a great responsibility and do everything possible to protect your data and give you a possibility to control it.
1.2. Users’ personal data and documents during their placement, receiving and transfer, as well as during the use of Website, are received by Website owner – TOV “KNESS GROUP”, LLC (registered number 40988930, hereinafter referred to as – Association).
1.6. The User takes total responsibility for his/her actions on the Website, as well as for actions of parties made on his/her behalf with the application of his/her personal identification data.
1.7. The User acknowledges that in case of negligent attitude of the User to safety and protection of his/her personal data and authorization data, third parties may get the unauthorized access to user account, personal and other data of the User. The Association does not take responsibility for losses caused by such access.
1.8. Sufficient notification to the User about adding his data to database “Users” will be a notification in the form of popup box informing about awareness with the Policy.
1.9. The User takes responsibility for data authenticity and relevance, and information content that is published by him on the Website, both after its moderation. The Association has the right to perform control of information published by User, and notify the User who published inappropriate information of such cases.
1.10. The Association has the right to use User’s personal data for mailing news and hot offers, making orders for products purchase, operations and providing services.
Types of information and personal data that may be collected on the Website:
2.1. First name, last name, patronymic name, his/her contacts (phone number, email, location; IP-address, type of operating system, browser, time and date of visiting the Website*; accounting data of inquiry form, open data of profiles in social networks, job position, tax position of self-employed individual, post and banking details, possession of a license (permits) to perform certain types of business activity etc.;
* Such information may be treated as personal data only in case if it directly allows to identify a User.
2.2. Cookies, to define User’s browser and provide services depending on this, for example, storing data in chart when not visiting the Website;
2.3. Information on violation of Website intended use by User, including publishing of corruptive, insulting and other inappropriate information by User;
2.4. All information is collected “as it is” and is not changed by the Association during the process of collection.
The purpose of usage User’s information and personal data
3.1. Information about User, including personal data, is used by the Association exceptionally to provide implementation of civil and legal relations, fiscal relations and relation in branch of accounting, fulfillment of treaty obligations on providing services, to identify User, to sell products, execute works and provide services, process payments, send information by mail, email, execute payment transactions, report, execute bookkeeping and financial accounting, improve quality of provided services, perform marketing researches of the Association, protect rights and legal interests of Users and third parties according to Ukraine’s current legislation.
3.2. To identify User and provide him/her services on Website (including his/her access to use the Website), information stated below may be used: first name, last name, patronymic name, email, password for the Website, open data of profiles in social networks (for access to the Website via social accounts; User’s photos (in case of sharing them in User’s account), job position, tax position of self-employed individual and his/her accounting details (including banking details), possession of a license (permits) to perform certain types of business activity etc.
3.3. User’s contact information may be used for mailing, for example: messages with website news, promotions or hot deals etc. User may unsubscribe from mailing list at any moment using his contact information in the written message.
3.4. To execute correspondence regarding use of the Website, sell products, execute works and/or provide services, User’s first name, last name, patronymic name, accounting details, contact phone numbers, email, residence address may be used.
Grounds for disclosure of User information and personal data
4.1. The Association does not transfer Users personal data to third parties, except cases provided below.
4.2. The Association guarantees fetch protection of Users information and personal data. Users personal data included to database of personal data is automatically processed on the Website, herewith it is stored depersonalized and encrypted that excludes the possibility to identify a person. Protection is provided by impossibility of leak, destruction and blocking of information, corruption of information and data access mode, Users data encryption for safe data exchange based on modern technologies and encryption protocols, as well as placing all users’ data on cloud data-centers, certified by highest Ukrainian and international standards of data safety, quality and storing.
4.3. Disclosure of personal data with no User or his/her authorized person consent is admitted in cases fixed by law and just in national security interests, economic security and human rights, in particular, but not limited by reasonable requests of public authorities that have the right to make requests and receive such data.
4.4. Disclosure of personal data, including transfer of such data to third parties is possible and will be made only by User consent. Such User consent may be declared by him/her during direct written appeal to the Association.
4.5. Disclosure of personal data, including transfer of such data to third parties without User’s written consent is possible only in cases directly provided by requirements of Ukraine’s current legislation.
Users information change and/or delete procedure
5.1. At any moment of time, Users may change/delete personal information or unsubscribe from mailing. To do this, it is sufficient to write an email or fill in the feedback form.
5.2. Sufficient notification to the User about deletion or other processing of his/her personal information will be a message (information) sent to email indicated by User on the Website.
6.2. Users commit themselves to look through the terms from time to time to be informed on how the Association protects information about Users on the Website.
Website User has the below listed rights according to article 8 of the Act of Ukraine “About personal Data Security”:
- be aware of sources of collecting, storing of his/her personal data, aim of their processing, residence or place of living of personal data owner or custodian, or ask authorized representatives for receiving of this information, except the cases established by law;
- receive information about terms of providing access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to which his/her personal data is passed;
- to access to his/her personal data;
- receive the answer on whether his personal data is processed and receive the content of such personal data not later than 30 calendar days since the day of request delivery , except the cases provided by law;
- present a grounded demand to personal data owner with an objection against his/her personal data processing;
- present a grounded demand regarding change or deletion of his/her personal data by any personal data owner and custodian, if this data is processed illegitimately or is unreliable;
- to protection of his/her personal data from illegal processing and unintentional loss, elimination, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to submit or failure to make the submission in time, as well as to protection from providing information that is unreliable or discredit honor, dignity and business reputation of a private person;
- to appeal regarding processing of his/her personal data to Authorized Representative of Supreme Council on Human Rights or to court;
- to apply legal tools in case of breach of legislation on protection of personal data;
- introduce precautions regarding restriction of rights to process his/her personal data during provision of consent;
- to withdraw consent to process personal data;
- to know the mechanism of automatic personal data processing;
- to protection from automated decision that has legal consequences for him/her.
8.2. The User has rights provided by the Act of Ukraine “About Personal Data Security”.
Contacts of the Association
9.1. In case of the arising questions, proposals, petitions etc., please, refer by the address:
21022, Vinnytsia region, Vinnytsia, Enerhetychna str., 5 (TOV “KNESS GROUP”, LLC)
9.2. Contact number: (0432) 50 48 44