To ensure the most effective, safe and smooth functioning of enterprises` electrical equipment we have expanded the range of our services.
KNESS Service (part of KNESS Group), in addition to comprehensive maintenance and management of 1.4 GW of solar plants, high-voltage substations and wind farms, provides maintenance and diagnostics of enterprises’ electrical equipment.
Complex of services for enterprises:
- maintenance and emergency repair works;
- electrical equipment 0.4 – 330 kV testing and measuring;
- substations and distribution networks thermal imaging inspection;
- relay protection devices maintenance;
- electrical equipment audit;
- electrical equipment maintenance on a permanent basis.
The listed above services are provided both in complex and individually, in accordance with the individual needs of the business owner.
Our highly qualified, experienced and professional team:
- accepts applications around the clock;
- goes promptly within 24 hours to the place of an emergency;
- uses high-tech licensed equipment — specialized thermal imagers, own certified electrotechnical laboratory for testing and measuring electrical equipment, etc.;
- ensures fast execution and high quality of services;
- undertakes warranty obligations for the work performed.
Learn more about the company’s new services at the link: https://bit.ly/3v15xv7